A trusted, sophisticated, user-friendly business
reference tool for:
- Academic Libraries
- Public Libraries
- Corporate Libraries and Information Centers
Standard & Poors NetAdvantage is a comprehensive
source of business and investment information, offering on-line
access to Standard & Poors independent research,
data and commentary on stocks, bonds, funds, and industries.
The NetAdvantage Advantage:
- Powerful searching and screening tools to facilitate academic
research, job searches, case studies, competitive intelligence,
strategic planning, due diligence and M&A activities.
- Private company information - hard-to-find data on over
85,000 companies that are not publicly traded.
- NAICS code searching to identify potential customers,
vendors, strategic partners.
- Biographies of thousands of corporate executives and directors.
- Export tools to enable researchers to download data into
spreadsheet programs for further analysis